Torah crown for a scroll prepared in 1908-1909 for the Paradesi Synagogue in Cochin, Karala, built in 1568 by Jews from Europe and Middle East during the 16th century. In addition to this one, there were four other scrolls ordered and donated by Jews in Cochin. Shabtai Koder purchased the scroll along with the crown and cover, and donated them to the synagogue in memory of his wife Miriam, who passed away on August 10, 1908.
- Donor name
- " Aliya Rahabi (Roby) and Samuel Koder in the name of the Paradesi synagogue, Cochin, Kerala, India "
- Artifact material
- כסף מתכת